Some key things to know about prints:
- These prints are beautiful and stunning!
- I personally print all Fine Art prints and take great pride in producing prints exactly as I perceive the photographs.
- All prints sold via this site are un-matted and un-framed.
- Most photographs are in a 2:3 ratio (think 4×6″) with the exception of a few panoramas and square photographs.
- This is the native ratio of a 35mm dslr.
- 8×12″, 12×18″, 16×24″, 20×30″, 24×36″, 30×45″
- All prints are among the highest quality and are rated to last over 129 years before visible changes occur (when placed behind UV blocking glass).*
- Prints should be treated and handled with care.
- If you are not experienced with handling prints – especially large prints – please call me; I will be more than happy to talk with you about good handling practices.
- Protecting your prints with professional, conservation grade matting and framing is a fantastic idea!
Some key things about orders:
- I will handle all orders as swiftly as possible
- Please expect up to 3 weeks for Fine Art prints larger than 20×30″
- All photographs are printed on demand.
- If you need expedited processing and shipping, please call me prior to ordering to find out if your timeline can be achieved
- Prints are carefully rolled and hand-packaged in cylindrical tubes and shipped via USPS.
- If you have specific shipping needs, please notify me.
* Image permanence ratings are referenced via the findings of Wilhelm Imaging Research, Inc., a trusted industry standard.