Crystal Pier is close to where I live, and it’s the first place that I began photographing after my accident. This image is a reflection of many aspects of my recovery.
Fine Art prints
- Printed by Kevin
- Museum grade archival pigments on acid free, archival cotton rag paper
- Print includes an additional 1-2″ paper border encompassing the image on all sides
- Prints are hand signed just below the image in the paper border with graphite or archival ink
- Permanence rating of 129 years (before noticeable color or appearance change) when displayed behind UV blocking glass
- 8×12: approx. size of standard printer paper (letter)
- 12×18: slightly larger than two pieces of letter paper side-by-side or 21″ computer monitor
- 16×24: approx. size of 28″ t.v.
- 20×30: approx. size of 36″ t.v.
- 24×36: approx. size of 43″ t.v.
- 30×45: approx. size of 54″ t.v.