Located just outside the Death Valley National National Park, this sand dune is the site for recreational, off-roading fun. It’s natural beauty is masked by the tracks of knobby tires and throttle happy enthusiasts. Strong winds and rain during my ventures provided the facial cleansing that made this photograph possible. The rarity of this pristine moment settled in all too quickly with the sounds of the next wave of weekend warriors approaching. Within thirty minutes the dune was once again stitched with the lines of thrill seekers.
Fine Art prints
- Printed by Kevin
- Museum grade archival pigments on acid free, archival cotton rag paper
- Print includes an additional 1-2″ paper border encompassing the image on all sides
- Prints are hand signed just below the image in the paper border with graphite or archival ink
- Permanence rating of 129 years (before noticeable color or appearance change) when displayed behind UV blocking glass
- 8×12: approx. size of standard printer paper (letter)
- 12×18: slightly larger than two pieces of letter paper side-by-side or 21″ computer monitor
- 16×24: approx. size of 28″ t.v.
- 20×30: approx. size of 36″ t.v.
- 24×36: approx. size of 43″ t.v.
- 30×45: approx. size of 54″ t.v.
There are no reviews yet.